Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pre NACAC College Tour

I made it to Wisconsin!

I'm excited that I will be spending the next few days on the C.O.W.S. (Counselors Observing Wisconsin Schools) Tour. I'm being generously hosted by Marquette, Ripon, Lawrence, University of Wisconsin and Beloit before heading down to St. Louis for NACAC. My goal is to update the blog very frequently so you can see what I'm up to each day. Being out of the office this time of year is very difficult, but seeing campuses first hand and having the opportunity to present at NACAC are worth the sacrifice.

For now, I'll say that I've managed to forget how cool things can get on Lake Michigan in Fall. Cool as in it was in the 50s when I arrived tonight. And I brought open toed shoes to wear :/

More updates soon!

Image