Saturday, October 2, 2010

NACAC Conference Day 2

New York City Marathon

So, I picked the picture above because this conference is entering into the marathon stage. Since last Saturday I've visited five college campuses, attended three presentation sessions, presented one session, and gone to a college fair that lasted two and a half hours. Not to mention that I took it upon myself to enter the unofficial competition for eating the most fried ravioli at conference receptions. Pass the gatorade.

I apologize for not posting yesterday, but after the big day I just couldn't bring myself to open the computer. Big shout out to my co-presenters Kevin Fleck, Amy Warren, Marissa Lifshen (you know her!!) and Yetunde Daniels Rubinstein. I had so much fun and I hope the attendees in the room know how much it meant to us that you were there. There never feels like there is enough time to answer questions (especially given our topic: being a first year counselor or entering a new school).

Final two sessions today!

Image